Saturday, September 15, 2007

s.th i must say........

ah.. lately my life is so buzy........ the most frustrated is dat just now i can log into my account...
ti... ti .. ti...... somehow in the god mood now haha.. ....But i don seem to have anything new to post..

>>>>>well i just want to show you dat i also went to the blog summit though it like .. weeks ago hehe....

it was amazing event ever in my life...those ppl, the organizers, i know are all my friends who areally sth impressive and all.. and make this event possible...more than just normal possible .. i heard everyone impressed that event was useful, informative and enjoyble....they just can't wait for the next year event...and i strongly believe i'l be able to help more .. actually i just couldn't help much too...i felt great just to join though.... to me, it help to relief alot of stresses and and give me inspiration...


.:: END ::.

2 comments:

Phossdey said...

Glad to see finally you're back, LeeDa! Missing you ^_^

David Sasaki said...

Ha, this seems to be the theme of the week. I just wrote about it and see that Ms K. did too. It was good seeing you at the bloggers' summit.