Saturday, November 17, 2007

bowling time

i didn't play so well.. it got worse from time to time..

but bott said cuz not betting dat's y no feeling to play..

so v didn't play good...haha.. which i don think so

just dis time i realised m not so money-driven ..I played for my own pride :) hehe...

and as i c..many ppl enjoyed the game too..

these two , got better and better esp ketya is so impressive .. c improved remarkably regrading to her unique skill in slow and gentle throwing


me.. mmmmm.. still .. not good.. my ability is unstable.. i have to eat more to gain more strength .. the bowl rarely goes as i aim this is Yab!!what a shame...:(



sorry for all my dear frn viewers , my phone camera isn't good dat's y all the pic are not clear..

2 comments:

Random Blogger said...

ow so nice ... miss u all

Sambo Samphors said...

Miss playing bowling with you guys!!! I was damn FUN lolz...

Thanks for Nak pic hehehe... He looks good but that's kinda an old pic heuy lolz...