Tuesday, October 19, 2010

17th ASEAN Summit in Hanoi


HA NOI 28-30 Oct 2010 president Vietnam hosts
17th summit ASEAN

I'M going to cover 17th ASEAN Summit in Hanoi soon from 24th until 31st October 2010.
I know it's gonna be tough and I have to be strong to overcome another challenge.
I went to cover event of 42nd AEM in Danang this August and I earned lots of experiences .
I worked so hard that I had to skip lunch 2 times and couldn't get myself to sleep at night cuz of drinking too much coffee. However I would blame myself for this due to my own poor preparation last time as I brought heavy laptop and inconvenient bag and shoes that made me sometimes think I was so ridiculous that time.. Anyway...
I'm looking forwards to this upcoming Summit and I'm sure this time I will know better.
I'm anticipating this summit is gonna be very fruitful for my work as broadcasting journalist.
Let's wait and see.. my performance of reporting this time...
Oh!!! .. so excited ... it's Autumn in Hanoi now.


No comments: