Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friendship..For al my Friend & you, de reader who is reading..

....." a good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute , he may seem not such a good friend after telling ".....

Arthur Brisbane from Book for Today


...." don't walk behind me, i may not lead ; don't walk in front of me, i may not follow ; just walk beside me and be my friend "...

I think these 2 quotations r really beautiful..
There are many beautiful quotations out there in de quotation pages.. I just scanned through those pages a bit.. Somehow i still remember these 2quotations until now & i can remember them well..

They are written in a very simple way wit normal languages..Yet,de meaning is imaginatively deep n purely beautiful.. Just Like my Friendship..

Haha..Actually.. These quotations r applied to all friendships here n there.. It accords to the friend itself see it or not..


Check out my personal statement :

...." True Friendship is like a secret that is awaiting to be revealed,knowing a secret doesn't always mean a happiness yet not always bout sadness, just like knowing a mistake of your friend is a test of practising your ways of compromising.."...
Created by Deth Leeda,sunday 24 may,07
this is my own Quotation haha..Originally from my careful thought.. Correct me if m wrong.. Don praise me if m right cuz it makes me proud lol..

To all my dearest friends, Love u guys so much.. More n more Everyday..

No comments: