Saturday, June 23, 2007

How i'm doing.....

guys.. how do u think about dis picture?i wanna put it as banner sooon... not sure if it's cute enough...

Lazy.. to updat blog..lol


lazy to go out wiht friends..


lazy to work...


always wanto sleep.......


wanto eat and watch tv


Listen to music..


but i want to live in a meainingful life......


so i try to do many things ...many hard things....


cuz I always scare about my future..


and want others to see the good in me...




ah.. i don no what i'm writing haha....


tomorrow Kaly is leaving t study oversea..

though it's only a year.. but i feel so alone be without her out with me...

from now on.. i mean today on until next year.. i will always out alone to eat and buy sth...


but as i look positively to this point... not so bad, cuz as long as m not goin out.

means i can save money.. and be rich lol.....

well.. actually at my age.. i should be saving alot...so i can grow old and be rich :)


Most importantly i can have time to read more... and be more intellicgent


anyway.... wish my best frn, Kaly have a nice & safe trip..


>>>>>>>>successfully get Straight A

>>>>>>>>>>>Be healthy...and eat well

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Be beautiful.. even u study so hard :)


M gonnna miss you alot... c u soon Next year




1 comment:

Random Blogger said...

Thanks for your wish and I'm gonna miss u also dear!!!! *hugz*